When I was playing Mystique in X-Men, I remember thinking, If I’m going to be naked in paint in front of the entire world, I’m going to look like a woman. I’m going to have curves and have boobs and have a butt. Because girls are going to look at that, and if I look like a scarecrow, they are going to think, Oh, that’s normal. It’s not normal. I’m just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, “Nobody’s eating bread, I just had to finish everyone’s burgers”. I think it’s really important for girls to have people to look up to and feel good about themselves.
- Dean Winchester: 5 Things you dislike most about yourself?
- Sam Winchester: If you could do anything for a living what would it be?
- The Doctor: Have you ever sacrificed something you loved for the greater good?
- Harry Potter: Do people have high expectations of you?
- Sherlock: Are you an intellectual person?
- John Watson: Are you an overprotective friend?
- Amy Pond: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- Jack Harkness: Are you a flirt?
- Castiel: Are you a generally rebellious person?
- Steve Rogers: Do you ever feel like you miss out on alot?
- Katniss Everdeen: Does family mean alot to you?
- Tony Stark: 5 Favourite things about yourself?
- Natasha: Are you a manipulative person?
- Nick Fury: Are you the kind of person who takes charge?
- Bruce Banner: Have you ever hated parts of yourself to a great extent?
- Thor: Are you an arrogant person sometimes?
- Loki: Are you a jealous person?
If you’re ever feeling sad just remember that:
1. You are not the author or 50 Shades of Grey
2. You will never hate life as much as Robert Pattinson
3. You will never lose as many friends as the Doctor
was that last one really necessary
4. You aren’t one of the twelve publishers to turn down Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.
5. You have as many oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
I remember in year 2 there was a girl who had literally never had a haircut so her hair was ridiculously long [imagine Rapunzel basically] and she always complained about it but her mum wouldn’t let her get it cut
So one day at recess she put an entire pack of chewed gum in her hair at the exact length she wanted it cut to.
She came in the next day with her hair cut how she wanted it and a smug grin on her face and I knew that that girl was going places.
I am a 22 year old man who lives on his own, works a full time job, pays bills, and this movie makes me cry like a little bitch every fucking time.
#actors who are actually their character
the greatest casting ever.
Even better when you think about how Dan got a place for himself in NY to continue his career, Emma went to a school in USA, and Rupert bought a fucking ice cream truck.
Follow your dreams Rupert
I didn’t know this. So I looked it up and - HE ACTUALLY DID.
‘I keep my van well stocked. It’s got a proper machine that dispenses Mr Whippy ice cream and I buy my lollies wholesale – 50 for a tenner – so I never run short.
I’m not allowed to sell my merchandise. I’d need a licence for that. ‘I tend to avoid July and August, but the rest of the year I’ll drive around the local villages and if I see some kids looking like they’re in need of ice creams, I’ll pull over and dish them out for free. They’ll say, “Ain’t you Ron Weasley?” And I’ll say, “It’s strange, I get asked that a lot.”
It makes it even better that he just GIVES the icecream away. [Source]
rupert is the hero we all deserve
you go man with your truck
omg this is the best thing I’ve heard in the history of ever
I wish there were necklaces given to us at birth that were half of a unique shape and your soulmate wore the other half and they got warmer the closer together you were and colder the further away you were so you could go on this journey when you’re ready to find your other half so that you could be spared all the pain and heartbreak of being played with by those who don’t take dating as seriously as you do
most people dont appreciate the amount of followers they have until they imagine that number standing in a crowd staring at them on a stage and knowing that anything you do or dont say could make more come or make them go
so if you think 100 followers isnt a lot then youre not thinking hard enough
I can start a fucking revolution
TO THE BARRICADES!
so does this mean i cant invite all of you to my birthday party